Monday, May 3, 2010

Pursuit of Balance and Frugality

  I am always happy to find a bargain and even better find a little gem of a store or restaurant that one could make a habit of returning to again and again, making it your goto place. In honour of this I am going to attempt to  blog about all the restaurants in the GTA that have a kids eat free night. There is a webpage that has a small list but I know there must be more out there so I am on the search to find options for large families to eat at on a tight budget. Who knows maybe I will review a few too and give it a yay or nay I we end up eating there. Now being the healthy eating nut that I am will be looking for healthier alternatives to the regular fried kid's fare so if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment