Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today has been quite the adventure in patience, understanding and illness. It has been about a week since I got a cold that has now turned into a very bad chest infection and possibly pneumonia. I am upright and sort of mobile only because of the maximum dose of prednisone, which is most hated and foul but necessary at this point. If I end up having to go into the hospital it will be bad for us financially and because we have no one to help with the children. I need to stay out of a hospital and doctor's offices and lick this myself. To top it all off Rowan flushed something (s) down the salon toilet and we had to have a plumber come and fix it. He snaked it several times but finally had to pull the toilet up and found 3 large hair clips plus the plunger part that Billy lost down the toilet because he insisted on pluging it wrong. I swear I should not let that man touch a damn thing when it comes to fixing stuff because inevitably he always makes it worse than it needs to be. So in two days I had to mop up poopie water 2 times, scrub the entire bathroom 2 times and my salon floor, the stairs, the hall and the laundry room as well as the host of towels and steam mop pads that need to be washed along with our other laundry mountain. I am supposed to be resting damn it!

Serenity now

No comments:

Post a Comment