Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 For Dummies

This was a great year for self discovery...thus 2009 for Dummies is born.
I had many things to think about, suicide, accidental death,natural death...death being my least favourite subject! It was also a time of another kind of loss, many clients, friends and family lost jobs. Money became an issue even more and many people wondered how they would have enough to even cover their rent. 2009 brought about some family changes as well but for the most part all very welcome and positive. Hearts do soften and time does heal, that was a big lesson this past year. I have had a lot of growth, learning to understand myself more, my needs, my tolerances and my shortcomings. I have come to understand where I want to go and where I want to be. I understand why I love people and why I need to let others go...this is all about my growth. I have never been in a more positive place in my life, never had such a peaceful heart as I do at this moment. Although I could always use more money I have riches beyond measure in so many ways. Those moments in 2009 that brought tears and turmoil served as a reminder that life simply cannot be taken for granted. Enjoy what we have and appreciate it, don't lose sight of your goals but don't take for granted the good you have at THIS moment. 2010 welcome to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment