Thursday, October 1, 2009

In the absence of the blogger

I really need to start using this blog more to be a bit more expressive on screen rather than secretly wanting to tear my hair out or eating my words with a chocolate ice cream chaser. Although to be fair the chocolate ice cream chaser is mighty fine especially if it is Organic Meadows ice cream...yum. I miss being able to blog, my livejournal I nixed because I just didn't feel I could totally say what I wanted when I wanted to. I don't like to have to censor myself in particular if it is something I feel strongly about like organics, homeopathics or chemical free living. My only vices are butter and sweets or butter with sweets any way you slice it it spells BAD!

I want to talk about this whole Roman Polanski debaucle. This should have been resolved over 30 years ago. This man never should have been a safe fugitive in a foreign land for so long. What he did was wrong no ifs ands or buts and anyone who believes he did not get a fair shake or should be released clearly is not a parent or sold their heart and common sense for cold hard cash. No 40 something year old man has any business having any sort of sexual relationship with a 13 years old girl...has any business having any type of sexual relationship with any girl who has teen at the end of her age. It is SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment