Friday, October 23, 2009

Rustic Rootz Digs Deep and Takes Hold of The Skin Care Industry

I met a woman a very long time ago who always inspired me, she was artistic, intelligent and so creative it sparked jealousy at the things she could make happen. Last year through the wonders of Facebook I had the pleasure of reconnecting to this old friend and discovered that she is back at it...or rather never stopped being creative, with a new twist.

Paula has been creating organic, chemical free, hand made, vegan, cruelty-free body/hair care creations in her home under the name Rustic Rootz. Just looking at the beautifully presented products makes you hungry! There are soap cakes, cupcake bath bombs, tub teas, massage bars, body scrubs and the list goes on of food inspired body care creations made from the most scrumptious of essential oils and foods. Strawberry vanilla cupcake bath bombs with vanilla buttercream body butter just makes me drool thinking about them or the chai tea soap bar, heavenly! What about a blueberry or pomegranate body scrub? I am salivating just thinking about them all.

Thanks to Paula's ingenuity and care for her body and the earth she has created something so lovely and delectable I could not help but get these tasty little darlings in my salon! Finally a skincare line I can believe in and not a moment too soon with the holiday season fast approaching. I am so excited to try them all out myself and on my children and I hope you are too!

www.rusticrootz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment